Notice of 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS OF GORGOZA MUTUAL WATER COMPANY:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual meeting of the shareholders of GORGOZA MUTUAL WATER COMPANY will be held on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, commencing at 6:00 p.m. at the offices of Gorgoza Mutual Water Company located at 7950 Pinebrook Road, Park City, Utah. The following matters of business will be transacted at the meeting:
- Review and approval of the December 8, 2021 shareholder meeting minutes.
- Presentation of independently prepared 2021 and 2020 comparative financial statement review report and proposed budget and cash flow projection for 2022.
- General update on the condition of the water system and discussion of recently completed and proposed capital improvement projects.
- Elections to fill three, three-year term seats on the board of directors.
- Discussion of any other matters of business properly brought before the board of directors.
Pursuant to the Company’s Bylaws, the date of this notice is the record date for determination of the shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting. The issuance of certificates representing the respective classes of stock and transfers of shares which are affected after the record date will not alter the determination of shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting. A list of those entitled to vote will be available for inspection ten days prior to the meeting at the office of the Company.
If you are unable or do not want to attend the meeting in person, you are requested to complete and return the proxy available HERE in order to assure sufficient representation at the meeting. Proxies must be delivered by 5pm on Monday, October 17th via email to email@example.com, US Postal mail service, or hand-delivered to the Gorgoza Mutual Water Company, 7950 Pinebrook Road, Park City, UT 84098.