Posted: July 14, 2020
From Gorgoza Mutual Water Company:
Water will be shut off Wed, July 15th between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. due to water line replacement work being done on Buckboard Drive and Stagecoach Drive. Gorgoza will be connecting the new water line along Buckboard Drive and the new lateral lines to the system. There may be limited water capacity available to the affected homeowners during this time if outdoor irrigation systems are turned off and indoor use is reduced.
Waterline replacement is a necessary and vital component of maintaining the integrity of the water system. Gorgoza apologizes for any inconvenience this project may cause and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact their office at 435-649-7948.
1. Pinebrook Road southbound starting at the intersection of Pinebrook Road & Big Spruce Way
2. Buckboard Drive northwest from Pinebrook Road
3. All homes on Buckboard Circle
4. Stagecoach Drive northbound from Pinebrook Road too approximately halfway between Pinebrook Road and Ecker Hill Drive
5. All homes on Hitching Post Drive
6. The upper half of Pack Saddle Circle
7. All homes in the Sunridge Subdivision
(see the map with highlighted areas) GMWC Complete Water Shut Off sm
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 435-649-7948.